deadlyduck
Registered User
- Messages
- 457
I've uploaded my employee net pay Excel workbook with the 2026 changes to https://taxcalc.eu/monthlyss/Employee PAYE calculator.xlsm
It is a macro-enabled version so won't work in the browser/ mobile devices and is often not permitted in work environments due to the risk of malware being spread via macros (it goes without saying that it is not doing this).
There's also a separate USC calculator (non-macro based) available at https://taxcalc.eu/monthlyss/dlf/USC calculator.xlsx
I'm in the middle stages of preparing a basic non-macro version of the net pay calculator but it won't be ready for a while.
It is a macro-enabled version so won't work in the browser/ mobile devices and is often not permitted in work environments due to the risk of malware being spread via macros (it goes without saying that it is not doing this).
There's also a separate USC calculator (non-macro based) available at https://taxcalc.eu/monthlyss/dlf/USC calculator.xlsx
I'm in the middle stages of preparing a basic non-macro version of the net pay calculator but it won't be ready for a while.