Budapest Management Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Hi all
I am looking at 2 management agents in Hungary.
1 Quality & Service Real Estate Agency
2 Tower Property Management
Tower Property seem to have very expensive Management fees at 12% +vat per month when Q&S are at 4% +vat.
Has anyone any experience with either company or any other recommendations.
many thanks,
Hopper.

I don't know anyone who worked with Q & S Real Estate Agency, so I don't have any opinion on their services (4% is really cheap - if they work well you have a golden deal!).

Tower Property is owned by the director of Capital Eyes. The "Tower people" I have met (freelancers within the company) are young & very friendly guys. More than 85% of their apartments are rented out, what are fine numbers in the Budapst market (the source is of course their own figures).

The biggest no go's with Tower Property are
1/ They charge a fee of +/- 25€ per month, even if your apartment is not rented out.
2/ Their management fee in case your apartment is rented out is 12% - exactly like you mentioned: "very expensive".
(normal fees in Budapest are 8-10% when rented out - no charge if not)
3/ If you use their standard "furniture packages", you can be sure your apartment looks cheap & ugly.
(there are a few cool looking apartments on their website - so probably if you agree to put some extra money, they can do a better job).

The issue was addressed in that thread-if anyone had raised the same issues here, I would have referred them back.

And can't bpi answer for themselves?

Deszo broke our Posting Guidelines on spamming and advertising too many times.

Correct Urban Dev. I'm concious that I have recommended Bpartner a few times on this forum and I've no wish to be shot down as a cheerleader. However, if someone wanted honest feedback on my dealings with Bpartner then I'd be happy to assist.

hopper , I met the owner of Q&S in the past and he seems to be a nice guy but I dont believe that an agent is able to do a decent job for 4% of the income.
I hav'nt dealt with tower but got a lot of negative input on capital eyes, in any case their fee (total of 14.4% ) is expansive, you should aim for the 10% fee.
I am working with www.budapestrent.com and am happy with their service

The issue was addressed in that thread-if anyone had raised the same issues here, I would have referred them back.

And can't bpi answer for themselves?

Deszo broke our Posting Guidelines on spamming and advertising too many times.

Well I gotta say hes now doing a few bits for me,and if the guys upfront enough to give responses on this forum,he cant be all bad.Bring back HUNGARY

Bring back HUNGARY

(Stop)
Oh yes, wait a minute Mister Moderator
(Wait)
Wait Mister Moderator

Please Mister Moderator, look and see
(Oh yeah)
If there's a new post on aam for me

There must be some word today
From Hungary banned so far away

I've been standin' here waitin' Mister Moderator

So patiently
For just a word, or just a reply
Sayin' Hungary's returnin' on post

So many days you passed us by
See the tears standin' in our eyes
You didn't unban Hungary to make us feel better
By leavin' us a post or a letter

(Why don't you check it and
see one more time for me, you gotta)
Wait a minute
Wait a minute
(Mister Moderator)
Mister Moderator, look and see
(C'mon unban Hungary, the sooner the better)

:cool: Please, Mr. Moderator :cool:

got a lot of negative input on capital eyes

They have good humour, though. You would swear the capital eyes' girls & boys are born stand-up comedians. Pity that they're a bit lazy, they repeat their same catch phrases over & over again...
(worst is that they stole "their show" from the aam forum - or didn't they ;)

I have dealt with enough property salesmen in my time though to know the usual patter, which usually goes like this...

1. Ryanair are going to be flying in here next year.
2. They have applied for the winter olympics/summer olympics/european open etc.
3. This is the last one that faces west -- you get the evening sun.
4. This is the last one that faces south - you get the sun all day.
5. This is the last one that faces east -- you get the morning sun.
6. This is the last one that faces north -- you need to be facing north because the sun will roast you out of it in summer.
7. They are going up on Monday
8. They have gone up since yesterday, but you can have this one at the old price if you close today.
9. There is a 2 year rental guarantee on these.
10. The rent will pay the mortgage.
11. I am buying one of them myself.
12. All the lads in the office have bought one each.
13. The top floor is the best, you don't have to maintain a garden.
14. The ground floor is the best, you have the use of a garden.
15. Now that xxxxx is a member of the eu prices are expected to rise fast.
16. It's only x00,000€ ... sure, what would you get in Dublin for that these days?
17. The developer is keeping 10 units for himself.

Worst is: they don't seem to remember their audience. I've seen them a few times, but the 'talkshow' was each time the same.

:) :rolleyes: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back