Broadband separate from phone

gullmacm

I currently have broadband and phone from Eircom but I was wondering if it is possible to get broadband (and line rental) from one supplier (Eircom) and get phone from another. Also, I want to keep the landline number I already have from Ericom.
Is this possible?

Thats the set up my father has,BB and line rental from Eircom and his calls with BT so its definitely possible.Personally I think one of the Eircom BB bundles+free calls are very good value.

You can port your number to a new company so you can keep the original number the same as with mobiles.

Folks switched from eircom for phone only to ntl add phone and BB to tv connection.

Payig less for phone and BB than they were for just a phone.

Eircom are slow and expensive.

I currently have broadband and phone from Eircom but I was wondering if it is possible to get broadband (and line rental) from one supplier (Eircom) and get phone from another. Also, I want to keep the landline number I already have from Ericom.
Is this possible?

I am pretty sure you have to transfer the whole lot.
Eircom have got cheaper recently with the packages they offer. Why were you planning on moving just phone calls to another supplier? Did you have a certain provider in mind?

Back