Britton Insurance

• Thread starter MonkeyMagic2
  • Start date
M

MonkeyMagic2

I have recently gotten a quote from Britton Insurance which saves me about 300 euros on any other quotes that I have received. Does anyone have any experience with this insurance company?

They are brokers, not an insurance company, i.e. they do not provide cover and you will not be dealing with them re. claims etc. if that is of any use.

They are mentioned on AAM quite a bit-use the search to discover previous threads.

Aren't Britton a broker rather than an insurance "company" or underwriter? Who is the insurance underwritten by? Have you read the policy document terms & conditions to make sure that they meet your specific needs? Different policies and premium prices offer different levels of cover. All insurance policies are not created equal.

Post crossed with CCOVICH's.

They quoted me some attractive motor premiums on a high performance car. I never did business with them as sanity previaled and I bought a diesel at the time.

We've had an Eagle Star policy with them for the last three years; I similarly went with them when they quoted me a significantly better premium — with Lloyds, at the time — and I've always found them very helpful. However, as CCOVICH points out, it's the insurance company you'll be dealing with in the event of a claim, so check whose policy they're offering you.

Hi,

I've used Britton for the past few years as a broker for my car insurance and also found them quick and helpfull.

H.

Back