Brittany in July

millertime

Hi All

The other half and I are looking at France in July and rather than be fried in the south we're thinking Brittany will be a little more bearable.

If you have any tips for a couple (late 20s) going to Brittany at this time of year let me know:

Best airport to fly into
Airline/travel operator
Places to visit/stay
Food etc...

Thanks in advance

Hi All

The other half and I are looking at France in July and rather than be fried in the south we're thinking Brittany will be a little more bearable.

If you have any tips for a couple (late 20s) going to Brittany at this time of year let me know:

Best airport to fly into
Airline/travel operator
Places to visit/stay
Food etc...

Thanks in advance

Would you like us to help you choose what to bring as well....:)

We enjoyed several great holidays in Brittany. We fly to Lorient with Aer Arann and hire a car and stay a couple of nights in bed and breakfasts. Very good value - usually about 45 euro per room including breakfast.

Do you mind me asking Tinkerbell in what area were those B&B's? Do you have any recommendations?

We enjoyed several great holidays in Brittany. We fly to Lorient with Aer Arann and hire a car and stay a couple of nights in bed and breakfasts. Very good value - usually about 45 euro per room including breakfast.

Thanks for that, how long would you need to stay in Lorient before moving on?......Are there good beaches in Brittany?

[broken link removed]
The above one was the first we stayed in after flying into Lorient. Only minutes from the airport and near the sea and good restaurants -L'auberge was excellent nearly (pardon the French is a bit rusty!). We chose from the Fleur du Soleil website for all of Brittany - all were excellent and well run and very good prices for what you get!

Back