Brittany in July

millertime

Hi All

The other half and I are looking at France in July and rather than be fried in the south we're thinking Brittany will be a little more bearable.

If you have any tips for a couple (late 20s) going to Brittany at this time of year let me know:

Best airport to fly into
Airline/travel operator
Places to visit/stay
Food etc...

Thanks in advance

Would you like us to help you choose what to bring as well....

We enjoyed several great holidays in Brittany. We fly to Lorient with Aer Arann and hire a car and stay a couple of nights in bed and breakfasts. Very good value - usually about 45 euro per room including breakfast.

Do you mind me asking Tinkerbell in what area were those B&B's? Do you have any recommendations?

We enjoyed several great holidays in Brittany. We fly to Lorient with Aer Arann and hire a car and stay a couple of nights in bed and breakfasts. Very good value - usually about 45 euro per room including breakfast.

Thanks for that, how long would you need to stay in Lorient before moving on?......Are there good beaches in Brittany?

[broken link removed]
The above one was the first we stayed in after flying into Lorient. Only minutes from the airport and near the sea and good restaurants -L'auberge was excellent nearly (pardon the French is a bit rusty!). We chose from the Fleur du Soleil website for all of Brittany - all were excellent and well run and very good prices for what you get!