Brendan Investments AGM?

F

frank73

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if anyone was at, or has heard of what transpired at, the Brendan Investments AGM held in dublin this week? Unfortunately I couldn't make in person to ask Mr Hobbs & Co just what is happening with my cash :confused:.
Thanks.

FYI- I posted this question in O/S property forum but got no replies, so apologies if this is the incorrect place.

Re: Brendan Investments AGM??

Maybe I missed it but I'm amazed that there has practically been no media coverage of the AGM, perhaps the "meeja" have bigger fish to fry in the current climate. The "Sundays" might come up with the goods?

What a turn around from this time last year!

frank73

You should be getting quarterly(?) reports from them directly, explaining what is happening with your money.

If you are looking for a real-time update, you should probably just pick up the phone and give them a call.

Thanks for the replies,
yeah I got the quarterly report there recently but it seemed a bit fluffy, no real detail, lots of garbage about "consolidating our position", "awaiting developments in emerging markets", etc, etc. I was hoping someone had been asking a few awkward questions at the AGM itself. I'm also surprised at the meeja blackout, it certainly is a huge change from this time last year.

Back