Bremore Port - Good thing for property inverstment in the area?

E

extract-tect

I have a few queries about Bremore Port in Balbriggan:Has it got the official go-ahead?If so, how do people think it will affect residential property prices in the area?Good thing or bad thing?Construction workers, dock workers, and all the related employment implies increased demand... But construction work is dirty and docks have a bit of a reputation for being quite sleezy and dangerous places.Any opinions out there?

You might get a better idea if it is going ahead or not in the Transport/Commuting or Infrastructure forum on www.boards.ie

I thought that this was a PD iniative and hence my not get the same emphasis in the new Government?

Thanks for the reply. I have heard from a local estate agent that it is definitely going ahead... so assuming that it is, do people think that property prices will increase or decrease... ceteris paribus

I wouldn't be relying on the word of the EA on this matter.

Also, bear in mind our .

oh, sorry. i didn't see the restrictions. Let me rephrase the question: In general, do large industrial construction projects tend to have a positive or negative impact on the local property market?

Back