BOI Tracker Returned

ryflava

Finally after what feels like forever, we've gotten our tracker returned to us Have any other BOI customers received a letter?? They said our redress & compensation pack will follow in a few weeks..has anyone actually received their redress/compensation pack yet??

Finally after what feels like forever, we've gotten our tracker returned to us Have any other BOI customers received a letter?? They said our redress & compensation pack will follow in a few weeks..has anyone actually received their redress/compensation pack yet??

This is great news, well done!!! Can you share the circumstances of your mortgage, were you on a tracker and come off a fixed rate?

I'm also back on a tracker, got my letter today, redress Letter will come in a few weeks..
I was on a tracker and stupidly panicked and fixed it, then they didn't offer me a tracker when my fixed period was over.. I'm due money for 10 years

Hi thanks Yeah like the poster below I was in the same situation, was refused a return to our tracker after our fixed term was up.. Was told 'they don't offer that product any more', when we questioned it

called the helpine earler and she confirmed that all compensation letters will be sent out before year end,, it could be a great Christmas :)

Back