BOI Supersaver Account

would people interpret this to mean 2 accounts ever or 2 at any point in time?
Nothing in the terms and conditions that I can see stops you opening a third a/c once the first is closed, so it suggests that it's two at any point in time. Also, I had two BOI Goalsaver accounts at one stage (the maximum permitted). When one of these closed I had no issue setting up a third subsequently.
 
Just paid 12 months and topped at 30k...will they continue to collect the money or I need to cancel the DD ? Also not a BOI customer so dont even know account number etc...may be they sent us a letter ?
 
Just paid 12 months and topped at 30k...will they continue to collect the money or I need to cancel the DD ?
The DD will continue until you cancel it, and any amount in the account over €30k will earn a much lower rate of interest - currently 0.5% I think.
 
Using 365 online with my old demand deposit account (no BOI Current Account) I was able to close my account and move final balance with interest to my demand deposit account. I presume Direct Debit was cancelled but I will delete it myself from my PTSB Current Account.
Nice that I didn't have to go to a branch - PTSB needs to vastly improve when closing accounts.
 
Back
Top