BOI Radio ad

Mars39

BOI's new radio add just makes me so cross. Have they any idea how insulting and insensitive it is? Its all about the kids growing up and the house being too small. No mention of mortgages already too high and salaries too small for them which they benefited from when forcing mortgages and loans down people's neck. I know they are a business but just think with the current doom and gloom etc that there could have been a different way to market their prodcuts.

Re: BOI Radio add

How do you suggest they market their products then? Should they stop doing business and leave us with even more money to pay into NAMA?

Re: BOI Radio add

I thought those adverts were just to keep the government happy by saying 'look we are still lending!'.

I have to say, I thought it was badly timed this morning. It was the first advert after a news piece about how everyone was going to have to take some pain in the budget, the Unions had agreed that temporary measures were necessary, one way or the other public servants would have less in their pay packets, things were bad etc etc. Then a cheery ad telling you to go to BOI if you want to trade up and buy a bigger house!:confused:

I have to say, I thought it was badly timed this morning. It was the first advert after a news piece about how everyone was going to have to take some pain in the budget, the Unions had agreed that temporary measures were necessary, one way or the other public servants would have less in their pay packets, things were bad etc etc. Then a cheery ad telling you to go to BOI if you want to trade up and buy a bigger house!:confused:

And what about those radio ads on local radio encouraging people to come to your local credit union for a loan for Christmas? A couple of months ago they were advertising loans for holidays!!

Back