BOI Goal Saver Account

dovetail

Hello AAM, I am considering opening a BOI 'Goal Saver' regular savings account. one of the conditions is to set-up a monthly direct debit (up to EUR2,500 limit per month). Does anybody know, if I set-up a Direct Debit for lets say EUR100 per month, am I allowed to make separate additional standard lodgement transfers into the account as long as I do no exceed the total monthly limit?

Hello AAM, I am considering opening a BOI 'Goal Saver' regular savings account. one of the conditions is to set-up a monthly direct debit (up to EUR2,500 limit per month). Does anybody know, if I set-up a Direct Debit for lets say EUR100 per month, am I allowed to make separate additional standard lodgement transfers into the account as long as I do no exceed the total monthly limit?

No. Just direct debit. No lump sum lodgement allowed even if the amount is less than the max per month. But you can change your direct debit amount each month.

Another (arguably minor) annoyance of that Goal saver account is that it takes 24-36 hours to withdraw money.
I must have missed that in the T&C’S, but will have another look and complain.
I habe my current account w BOI and expected the money to be in the same immediately.

it is actually worse. Up to 48hrs until you get access to the money.
T&C’s state ‘immediate’.

What is the interest rate on this Goalsaver account? I have made several clicks on the BOI app and haven't been able to find out this information.

Back