BMW 2 Active Tourer

em_cat

Anybody own one and if so how do you like it? I’m not sure how popular they are, I’m looking for a new hatchback. Bigger with a bit more luxury than my previous little hatch. I had a pretty nice ex demo Yaris, automatic 1.2ltr and sold it just before Xmas as I desperately needed something bigger, thought about the Volvo xc40, however in reality I don’t really need something that big, so then thought about a GLA or Q3 and stumbled across the Active Tourer. It seams to tick a huge amount of boxes for my needs, I’d just like to hear from anyone that may have or had one.

Anybody own one and if so how do you like it? I’m not sure how popular they are, I’m looking for a new hatchback. Bigger with a bit more luxury than my previous little hatch. I had a pretty nice ex demo Yaris, automatic 1.2ltr and sold it just before Xmas as I desperately needed something bigger, thought about the Volvo xc40, however in reality I don’t really need something that big, so then thought about a GLA or Q3 and stumbled across the Active Tourer. It seams to tick a huge amount of boxes for my needs, I’d just like to hear from anyone that may have or had one.

whatcar website gives it a very good review , i was never a fan of smaller sized Bmw myself , BMW are a statement car and a small one sort of feels pointless but thats only my view , they look good

Back