Bloom Bloominthepark 2013 Ireland's Largest Gardening, Food & Family Event Phoenix Pk

Marion

I have a 2 for 1 price ticket that I received at Johnstown garden centre during the week.

I will be visiting this event.

Are there any better offers available?

www.bloominthepark.com

Marion

Woodies is a sponsor, and last year and i got a 2 for 1 ticket there last year so probably worth dropping into them

Hi,
I believe the woodies tickets are 'buy one get one half price' this year.
which I presume makes it 2 for €30. (Checking bloominthepark.com right now but site is unavailable)

I don’t think 2 for 30 is a bad deal. Do let me know when it’s available.

At this event last year was there a charge for parking your car? Is there free parking anywhere near the event?
There is a voucher in the April issue of Gardener's World giving Half Price admission "To mark the year of the Gathering". It allows International visitors entry at half price. Time to sharpen up on my Australian accent......

At this event last year was there a charge for parking your car? Is there free parking anywhere near the event?
There is a voucher in the April issue of Gardener's World giving Half Price admission "To mark the year of the Gathering". It allows International visitors entry at half price. Time to sharpen up on my Australian accent......
The short answer is no, unless you want a 30minute walk, or a very early start.

The available free parking in the Phoenix Park is quite a walk from the site where Bloom is and will be full from early in the morning,

We got waived through last year for free - not sure why, but we just smiled and waved back! :)

Here's the first discount I've spotted on Bloom tickets.

Bloom's own website offer tickets for €15, but only if you buy prior to the 15th May 2013 - after that date, the ticket price is the same as the gate price - €20.

There's a 50% discount available on tickets if you're a UK resident in various UK gardening magazines - I'm sure some of them are on sale here as well?

...or if you have overseas visitors coming to Ireland during the time of the show, they're giving away 1,000 free tickets as part of The Gathering celebration.

BLOOM
Pedigree Bull Nuts
Our top of the range diet specially formulated for fast
growing bulls. Formulated using cereals, soya, pulps,
protected fat and proteins coupled with high mineral
and vitamin levels including B vitamins and yeast.

mmmm!
:)

@aj
Google.ie . Enter 'bloom' click search and up comes the event, top of the pile too.

Don't get why you need to post about 'calf feed' when it is only you that's confusing this with a gardening event! ;-)

Nike

Back