Bling H20

well.. that model on the website can't have been cheap.. what a pretty girl, anybody know her name?, I'm smitten...

Try €150 for a bottle at the Waters of the World shop at Dublin airport. Everytime I pass through I can't believe that shop - a shop that just sells water. Surely water for a tap would be fresher that some bottle water that has travelled half way around the world incurring a large carbon foot print.

Try €150 for a bottle at the Waters of the World shop at Dublin airport. Everytime I pass through I can't believe that shop - a shop that just sells water. Surely water for a tap would be fresher that some bottle water that has travelled half way around the world incurring a large carbon foot print.

This is in the ha'penny place really. €150 on a bottle of water must seem like a steal to those who spent €000s on silly handbags, tens of €000s on silly cars, and 000s of €000s on not very big houses in not very nice areas. Don't attempt to apply logic to people's greed.

Superquinn selling them off for €20 now! Still madness.

+1 - I recall that our nearest MightyQuinn put up a stand with little lockable glass doors beside the Ballygowan and Evian selling v.expensive water (including this stuff).

I believe this was a serious marketing mistake as it appeared literally seconds before the slump!

Now they can't sell it off at all.

Back