Blinds

mainie

I know there have been plenty of posts about blinds in the past but some of them are not very recent and I'm looking for a recommendation really. I'd like to get made to measure wooden venetian blinds for my house in Maynooth.

There seems to be a lot of blinds companies in Leixlip but I'd prefer to go on a recommendation rather than just chossing one at random from the phonebook. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

There are plenty of recommendations in the key post on blinds. I'd imagine most of these are still valid.
Leo

Hi,

Try Denis Malone blinds in Leixlip - we got a great quote a couple of weeks ago, quality seems good also. We're going to go with him.

(we didnt shop around much, but I mentioned the quote to several ppl at work and they all thought it very competitive)

Thanks for the advice. I mey give him a call this week. I had a guy from another Leixlip blinds place around today, for wooden venetians for 2 bay windows (so 3 blinds for each) and a kitchen window (35mm slats) and then 2 aluminium venetians for the bathrooms it came to 925 I think. Not sure how that would compare?

We were quoted a little less than that for blinds for the full house (couple of bay windows / 1 set french doors / bathrooms / front door.

Back