Blinds for Ireland

Havana

Has anyone used this company for blinds? I did a search but nothing came up.

[broken link removed]

Thanks

I will be in the market for blinds soon, had a look at the website and it looks pretty good. I understand from the site that you measure up, order , they deliver and you fit them yourself. I suspect this would be quite a bit cheaper then having someone come out to install them. Would be interested to hear other experiences using them.

Have you had a read of the key post on Blinds Father Dougal's recommendation appears to have gone down well with a few people. A quote from a few others might be a good idea also.

I would not fancy measuring and fitting them myself. When we got ours the girl measuring up had a special wooden measuring machine. You also need to be very careful if you are fitting them onto PVC etc.

Hi, I've used Blinds4Ireland and was very impressed by their service.

Great prices. Had the blinds delivered direct to my door within a few days. They have an easy to use website and offer sample swatches for the different types of blinds. They also provide easy to follow how to measure and how to fit instructions.

Yeah got my samples already. Priced the same blinds in another place and there was quite a difference. My only fear would be fitting them as I have a large corner, floor to ceiling window. Would anyone know of anyone I could get to fit them?

Blinds aren't that dear anymore and there is huge competition between the various firms. I got a quote matched by another place as they had a better selection of fabrics and they had no problem at all matching the previous quote I got.

I'd be terrified that if anything at all was wrong with the measurements then your blinds are a complete disaster and waste of money. At least if they mess up the measurements they bear the cost. I think I paid about €450 for 5 windows. Got them from Mounttown Blinds in Monkstown - the guy was great and fabric was very good quality.

Thats my fear too, especially considering I went to get a quote and told her it was a 78cm drop. When it is 78in!!! Will shop around, was thinking of getting someone out to measure and then uote me, and then see if I can get something cheaper.

Back