Blaming the authorities for the current wave

The initial rollout was superb but I do think they drag their feet in relation to the booster jabs..we saw a very quick sea change when the news broke from SA..

TG I got my booster this morning... Walk in with plenty of people below the 50 age cohort getting their jab.. All seem to be booster jabs

The initial rollout was superb but I do think they drag their feet in relation to the booster jabs..we saw a very quick sea change when the news broke from SA..

TG I got my booster this morning... Walk in with plenty of people below the 50 age cohort getting their jab.. All seem to be booster jabs
I did notice that about 6.5k first and Second doses were being administered over the last few weeks which was higher than the previous weeks.

The booster program is only 4 weeks old and looking at the figures I'd imagine that as of today and based on the run rate should be around 700k ,the ECDC figures don't seem to be updated yet.

If that pace was continued I would expect everyone eligible should be done by the end of February obviously any uptick in the rollout would shorten that.

Of course if the new variant needs a new vaccine then things will change significantly so the key information we need now is how well the present vaccines work against Omicorn.

Last edited:
Back