Bizcamp - calling all entrepreneurs

euroDilbert

Anyone interested in a conference for small business/entrepreneurs should have a look at this :

[broken link removed]

I have no direct involvement in this myself - apart from possibly attending.

It has traditionally been technology focussed - but they are trying to change that. This was one of the reasons why I posted it here, as it might give it a broader audience.

Im going and should have posted this yesterday evening. Im not very computer literate!! have registered and think its a fantastic idea. I also noticed several other people who i am very interested in meeting like Niall Harbison i think is his name who was on dragons den and is also involved in the food business. If more non-tech people sign up then im sure this will remove any fears you have purple. Also im sure they would return any money for people who expected there to be more non tech/web based people there....oh ye sorry its free!

I registered myself yesterday out of curiosity. I am a firm believer in meeting people in business can lead to business or save you time money effort or all three.

Thanks for starting the discussion EuroD.

Yes the ***camps have traditionally been about, for and by techies/geeks. This one is different - the topics of discussion on the day are business topics - no technology talks allowed!

There are a small number of people booked in from non-tech businesses (I stopped counting at 20 from a current total of 122 attendees) and pretty much every single one of the 21 speakers ([broken link removed]) is a business topic.

These are supportive, buzzing and fun days - if you are interested do sign up :). Any questions let me know.

keith

[email protected]
086 2300702

Update - we have 28 speakers, 173 attendees and 5 panelists so far :)

[broken link removed]

[broken link removed]

keith

Back