Key Post Bitcoin is a clearly identifiable economic bubble

Leo

I guess you did. My recommendation would be to go back and read through those again.
Nope, still not seeing any. Go on humour me...where is it? Was it around the time you claimed PCs only started to be shipped in the '90s? :D

tecate

Frequent Poster
Nope, still not seeing any. Go on humour me...where is it? Was it around the time you claimed PCs only started to be shipped in the '90s? :D
Leo, as per a whole host of posts, I have NO intention of humouring you. My view is underpinned by a wealth of professional opinion. If you want to take issue with that, have at it. You talk about 'my claim' repeatedly when I was just responding to something you brought into the conversation (and which I repeatedly questioned the relevance of).

Bottom line Leo - a wealth of people far better qualified on the subject than you believe that criminals are early adopters of tech. You've done little here to provide a counter argument.

Now, as I've asked you a 100 times already, we can park this up. There's nothing wrong with people holding different viewpoints.