Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies. Cremeegg bank to launch eggcoin

cremeegg

Cremeegg Bank is about to launch the eggcoin a new crypto currency.

Having carefully studied the launch of other crypto currencies, we are in a position to replicate their successes and to make certain crucial improvements.

The security, annonymity and convenience that we have come to associate with crypto currencies will be replicated in the eggcoin. With an innovative (and new) feature which assures the gradual increase in value of the new currency.

The initial number of eggcoin to be issued to subscribers will be fixed at €€100 million, subsequent annual issues will amount to 2% of the amount in circulation. However these new coins will be issued at par to the original subscribers. Thus assuring those who subscribe initially to a guaranteed return of 2% plus the capital appreciation of their bitcoin.

Please contact Cremeegg if you wish to be included in the initial offer.

No nothing so environmentally noxious. You send me €100. I send you 100 egg coin. Next year I send you 2 more and so on each year. That way the are actually used as a means of exchange.

I can get 6 eggs in the supermarket for under €2, this offering seems overpriced.
Yes, but you will get 2% more next year with egg coin. Fresh ones too. It’s the crypto currency that keeps on giving.

Not like those bitty ones that have a limit to the number available.

I can get 6 eggs in the supermarket for under €2, this offering seems overpriced.

You are not comparing like for like. You clearly are an egg coin sceptic. I've met your type before. A group of absolute absolutists.

.....subsequent annual issues will amount to 2% of the amount in circulation. However these new coins will be issued at par to the original subscribers.

Please contact Cremeegg if you wish to be included in the initial offer.

Cremmeegg, I'd like to apply for some of the action here. Reading all these bitcoin threads, the FOMO has just got too much for me. Please forward me the prospectus.

Just in the off chance that you are unaware but something very similar was launched in France last year. Interestingly, the "Rights issue" was set at 1% (i.e. 1 egg per 100) rather than the more attractive 2% that you are proposing. Apparently, there was some criticism regarding the one egg policy (that it was too meagre), which required public comment from the head of ECF (Egg Coin France).........[Warning: the following needs to be read in your best Arsene Wenger accent]........"This is France and in France one egg has always been un oeuf."

Last edited by a moderator:
Back