Bill Griffin motors opinions

Kevvfr

Hi all, I've been car hunting lately and came across a car in Bill Griffin motors, so I went in today and was satisfied with my viewing and have agreed to purchase from them, just wondering if anyone else has dealt with them and how was the after sales service,
Thanks.

I bought a car 12 or more years ago. The tires where not the right spec for the power of car. The Turbo went after 2 years with less then 80,000 on the clock and I found out it was brought in from the north. Car looked great but I would pay for a check some where else and ask for full history of car!!!!

Good luck .

My comment is general and not specific to this garage.

Do a Cartell report and get somebody to check out any purchase unless you are well acquainted with the car scene and can rely upon your own ability to establish if a car is as it purports.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am not referring to Bill Griffin Motors.

It is common knowledge that many of the garages in the Naas Road area are fronts for Dublin criminal gangs.

It is an area that is best avoided when buying a car.

Not sure what they are like to buy from, but as always when buying a used car— buyer beware and get an independent check.

One thing I can say about this dealership is I would love if they did not block the cycle lane that runs outside their premises (on what is a very busy road) by parking multiple cars for sale on it. That alone would put me off buying from them.

my sis has a fiat 500 she got from him maybe 5 years ago so far so good.

A mate in work bought a mondeo maybe 3 or 4 years ago and did the job.

The mondeo did a fair amount of miles the fiat only tips around.

So OK on both counts I would have said.

You can be unlucky with any car or dealer.
They are liely imports but easy to to spot the MPH speedo.

Back