Big News for AC/DC fans

Jock04

on the bands website since about midnight.......... AC/DC will be playing an additional date at Punchestow June 28th :D

If, like me, you're a fan - great news, eh?

If you're a scalper with O2 tix on ebay...tough;)

Last edited:
You know something Jock - maybe I will :)

Never seem them before.

I assume you have though.

You know something Jock - maybe I will :)

Never seem them before.

I assume you have though.

Aye, I'm an old rocker.:eek:
I've seen just about everyone worth seeing.

First time I saw AC/DC was '77 I think. Always a high-energy show, well worth the effort to see them live.

saw them in what was the point - personally I prefer indoor shows, closer, better sound, lights worth having etc.

but at least it means the O2 tickets might be feasible.

They're just teasing me again - i'll come in early, log in, they'll be sold out again and i'll be all sad.

They're just teasing me again - i'll come in early, log in, they'll be sold out again and i'll be all sad.

a 50,000 to 1 chance has to be better than a 12,000 to 1

I know you were disappointed last time, I'll have my fingers crossed for you this time round!

Another field day for the touts, and the real fans will have to buy them off eBay for 4 times the face value.

Damn! I'll be at Graspop that weekend and was hoping AC/DC would play that. At least I have tickets for the O2 gig.

Another field day for the touts, and the real fans will have to buy them off eBay for 4 times the face value.

Ah, ya can't beat a positive attitude! :rolleyes:

Luckily, there are some people around who'd tell you that you can enrol in the fan club to get priority for tickets.
And if you still don't get tickets, they'll give you the membership money back.

Does anyone know approx what number of tickets would be sold for a Punchestown concert?

Ah, ya can't beat a positive attitude! :rolleyes:

Luckily, there are some people around who'd tell you that you can enrol in the fan club to get priority for tickets.
And if you still don't get tickets, they'll give you the membership money back.

Still absolutely no guarantee that you will get tickets - and more than likely not. And, there will still be loads on eBay before they go on sale to Joe Public.

Thaty guy in the child's school uniform freaks me out, it looks wrong. Are there looper fans who go to the gigs dreesed like this?

I would assume there will be at least 20,000 on sale for Punchestown...so in theory it should make it cheaper to buy for the 02 gig..the former gig can be purchased at non exhorbitant prices.i have seen prices of €400 on Ebay for the 02 concert...

Oh chin up, Elefantfresh. Postive Mental Attitude all the way! :D
Or even, Positive Metal Attitude?

And, there will still be loads on eBay before they go on sale to Joe Public.
This doesn't mean that the sellers have tickets in their possession. It means that these touts are prepared to put the items on eBay in the expectation of picking up tickets at some stage that they can sell.

AC/DC tickets going on sale on Thursday at 8am, not Friday as I said earlier (and as originally announced!).

PCs at the ready......!

Has anybody ever been to a big concert at Punchestown?

Wondering what the venue is like and how suited it is to a gig of this size.

Seen 20,000 and 70,000 mentioned as number of tickets available on posts here. Does anyone know of the official number?

Has anybody ever been to a big concert at Punchestown?

Wondering what the venue is like and how suited it is to a gig of this size.

Seen 20,000 and 70,000 mentioned as number of tickets available on posts here. Does anyone know of the official number?

I went to Bon Jovi there during the Summer. The sound wasn't great and the beer was muck. A pain to get to but it would be worth it for AC/DC. Shame I'll miss this one.

Back