Best website to sell my used Audi quickly

anntionette

Can anyone tell me the Best website to sell my used car on? Im in Dublin. I guess its going to be difficult given the restrictions. But i have to sell in the next month. So don't want to waste time on the wrong website. Or should I consider car auction websites mention here? Not sure what exactly that is tho. Thanks in advance,

Carzone,donedeal,adverts,Facebook marketplace,used car dealers might sell it also if there is a weeks wages too be made in it for them.
Btw what model and year ?

Donedeal is the best way to go. Even the dealers know that....
Adverts is great for a lot of stuff......but NOT cars. Too many lowball offers and the interactivity of the forum just leads to a squabble fest and keeps genuine potential buyers on the sideline.
Put it on Donedeal.... dismiss offers by text and just let prospective buyers know that your price may be negotiable but ONLY if and when they come and view the car. ( This is under normal circumstances, and could be very tricky,or impossible, under present restrictions).

I would also recommend donedeal, you can check how much similar cars cost and get an idea what yours is worth. Make sure to clean it well before taking pictures and take plenty of pictures so you can choose the best 10.

Back