Best way (without car) to get to Junction 13/14 of M7 (Kildare) from Dublin

Sn@kebite

I live near Naas Road, Dublin (Red Cow area).

I need to get to Junction 13 or 14 of M7 in Kildare and need to know which bus route(s) to take.

Any ideas on getting a bus straight from Naas road Dublin to M7 or would I need to go into Central Bus station near O'Connell Street?

I'm sure it would cost a bomb to get a taxi from Red Cow to Kildare?

Where are you going ?, try www.dublincoach.ie which you can pick up at the Red Cow Luas and goes through Naas / Newbridge or Bus Eireann service 126 which you pick up just past Joels before Newlands Cross, all depends on your final destination.

Thanks guys hopefully I'll be able to get the coach (M7 Express) from the Luas Terminus (Red Cow) to Kildare Village.

Palerider, my final dest is Kildare Village really. That's nearest where i'm going. I'll look into the 126 and see what's going on.

Thanks again lads.

There is a bus that runs from Dublin City Centre to Kildare village - sorry I can't look up the details right now but you should find it if you google.

There is a bus that runs from Dublin City Centre to Kildare village - sorry I can't look up the details right now but you should find it if you google.

Operator is JJ Kavanagh:

[broken link removed]

Back