Best way to transfer small amounts regularly.

Grueler

Hi, I have a current acc. with Lloyd's in Britain that was frozen because of inactivity, I have managed to re-activate it but was told I need to make sure there is regular activity
to avoid it being frozen again. As there is only £50 in it I will have to make small transfers to it say every 6-8 weeks, what is the best way to do this.

Perhaps, a standing order from a Revolut GBP current account for 1 GBP each month? What that work?

Why are you keeping the £ account?

Is it just in case something happens, but what exactly are you trying to forestall - they may well be better and cheaper ways to achieve your aims

Why are you keeping the £ account?

Is it just in case something happens, but what exactly are you trying to forestall - they may well be better and cheaper ways to achieve your aims
I keep the account open so a personal pension I have in the UK can be paid into it as Brexit may stop insurance companies paying pensions into foreign bank accounts.

I keep the account open so a personal pension I have in the UK can be paid into it as Brexit may stop insurance companies paying pensions into foreign bank accounts.

I think the likelihood of this is pretty remote.

There are easily hundreds of thousands of recipients of UK pensions who live outside the UK.

I highly doubt their property rights could be breached like this even with a hard Brexit.

Thanks for the suggestions, I might give Revolut a go though I'm not well up on banking apps !!!

Back