Best way to book Monart?

Ollie11

I want to book a weekend break to Monart. Best the hotel can offer is 2 nights B & B with one dinner and one spa treatment each for 239 pp. Are there ever any offers for this spa on line or is this the best price? Thanks.

Hello,

Have you tried phoning them and asking or was that a price via their website ?

No harm keeping an eye on Groupon and other similar websites I imagine, but no assurances that this place will ever be on their promotions needless to say.

For weekend dates I am told by a frequent visitor that 239 is a very good price. I am actually surprised that that is their weekend and not the mid-week rate.

The site monart.ie is not very helpful. Minimialist opening page with no text featuring a guy in an orange jump suit on a trampoline. Is is a hotel? Where in the country is it?

2m2wgth.jpg

This is a screenshot of the page. There is no other text or information on the home page. Is it a kind of upmarket health farm? Where in the country is it?

I have heard of Monart, but never visited as its too pricey for me.

Apparently its in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.

I admit to not knowing what a Swiss ball is, but it looks fun.

http://swissball.com/?page_id=115

I presume Aqua exercise is a new name for swimming.

I don't know what Sauna ritual means. I have only ever sat in a sauna and threw the odd bit of water on the stones, no chanting or anything.

Thanks STEINER,

Further digging unearthed this:

Monart Destination Spa,
The Still,
Enniscorthy
Co. Wexford
TEL: +353 (0)53 92 38999
EMAIL: [email protected]
[broken link removed]

I assume a "destination" spa differs from a regular spa in that you have to travel there and stay to avail of the facilities.

Does anyone know what the guy in the orange jump suit is doing?

Back