Best vacuum cleaner for pet hair

I would highly recomend up-right Dyson. It has a rotating brush and a brush attachment for upholstery / difficult to reach areas. Our golden lab sheds so much hair that I could probably stuff a medium sized cushion every day.

Will try Miele though when Dyson dies ;)

I've ordered the handheld Dyson Animal, so will keep people posted. My Dirt Devil was seriously frustrating me this morning, it has a motorized end but the suction is next to nil. If anyone is looking to purchase it I'd suggest they don't.

We have a white Samoyed and he destroys the place. Bought the Miele Cat and dog, its brilliant, would highly recommend.

Had my Dyson a few weeks now and I gotta say its brilliant. The suction is almost as good as my upright cleaner and it does a great job. I highly recommend it!

Has to be the henry... I have mine about 10 years and still going strong.. can't see a dyson lasting that distance!

hi,

however we have a really cheap carpet sweeper (around 15 euro in argos) and it's great at picking up the hairs. we usuually give a run over with the carpet sweeper on areas that the vacum cleaner failed on.

maybe a short term solution....

Hi, Janeom. I am looking for a non-electric carpet cleaner, do you still recommend the Argos special?

Back