Best Regular monthly saver account

techiedubliner

Registered User
Messages
33
I am looking for the best Regular Monthly saver account in the Irish Market currently available. I plan to save around 400 euro monthly and prefer to use an Irish main stream bank for this purpose. I can see Raisin - Raisin Starter Account offers 3.10%.

I would like to get the 3% interest rate as long as I have the Savings Account. Many banks just provide 3% for the first year or so and then a reduced interest 2nd year onwards.

Is BOI Super Saver account best for my requirements? I have an existing mortgage with BOI but no current account with them.

1763551470103.webp
 
 
That account is also 3% for the first year.
From the BOI website...

1763556289262.webp
 
Also be aware that you're not getting 3% on the full amount saved over 12 months with a regular saver account. You're getting approximately 3% on the first month's lodgement, 11/12 x 3% on the second, 10/12 x 3% on the third etc. (Plus DIRT reduces the overall return too).
 
Thanks for the replies.

Any other ones that will give the best ROI return on investment for long term savings purpose?

Is it AIB - Online Regular Saver - 3.00% up to 12k in yearly cycles
 
Back
Top