Best portfolio tracking app

landlord

Any recommendations on what the best portfolio tracking app is.
I am looking to track a portfolio of precious metals, stocks, and crypto currencies all within one app.
I am currently using Altfolio which tracks cryptocurrencies and precious metals. But this does not track stocks.
any recommendations on an app that tracks all three? thanks.

Any recommendations on what the best portfolio tracking app is.
I am looking to track a portfolio of precious metals, stocks, and crypto currencies all within one app.
I am currently using Altfolio which tracks cryptocurrencies and precious metals. But this does not track stocks.
any recommendations on an app that tracks all three? thanks.

Have a look at sharesight.com

The yahoo finance app is good, you can enter you purchases and it does some nice chats and graphs. So far anything I wanted to track was on it

I can’t figure out on revolut or yahoo where you enter your purchases ( gold, crypto and stocks), so that it can track your portfolio? Thanks

I can’t figure out on revolut or yahoo where you enter your purchases ( gold, crypto and stocks), so that it can track your portfolio? Thanks
With yahoo you find the stock, hood, crypto and hit the star to add it as a favourite. You will then have a list. At the bottom there is a tab that says “list details” when you open that you will get an addition tab/link that says “add lots” you add price per share and purchase date here and you can add more over time.
I’m looking at this on an iPhone so might be different on the PC or Android

Sharesight.com is fairly expensive?

Might have changed since I last looked at it - I see it's only free for 10 positions in one portfolio. I think when I last looked you could have 1 portfolio and more positions which was fine for what I was looking for at the time. They might have reduced the free tier max.

Yeah - don't think I'd pay that much for it

I find MSN money useful but the mobile version doesn't work on my phone - don't know if it's my phone or the app. But with the web version you can set up multiple portfolios, add lots, create watchlists, etc. It gives summaries, fundamentals and holdings and also the daily, 1 month, total and realised gains/losses figures in multiple currencies. I don't rely on it for a proper portfolio figure as it sometimes has problems with realtime currency coversion but as a basic tracker it's great and the watchlist is very handy.

Back