Best place to buy Breitling Watches

Wrong again, quite a few people I know that spent hugh money on watchs have had trouble with the & the more expensive watches costs hundreds to repair. If you want a watch for life, spend €100 on a recognised brand and you are sucking diesel.

As long as it was Hugh's money and not their own.......

Well, I have just got my watch back from Dubai and I am a happy camper.

I didn't end up getting it from the Duty Free as they did not have the colour I wanted, but had it have been bought there, it would have worked out at another approx. €100 cheaper. Anyway, it ended up costing €2,400. It retails here from €3,200 to €3,400, so it is a bit of a saving.

r2d2, its a ladies Starliner Windrider model (dark blue/grey face) and I love it.

I took the comments "you have all too much money" as a joke.

Long may it continue.

I didn't end up getting it from the Duty Free as they did not have the colour I wanted, but had it have been bought there, it would have worked out at another approx. €100 cheaper. Anyway, it ended up costing €2,400. It retails here from €3,200 to €3,400, so it is a bit of a saving.

r2d2, its a ladies Starliner Windrider model (dark blue/grey face) and I love it.

Good for you.....I wish you many years of enjoyment with it !

alright...so what time is it by you there?

Back