Best place to advertise a rental property

candyman

I see Daft fees for a basic ad have gone up to €59 which is getting saucy for a few photos and blurb basic ad.

Anyone know of other sites that are good to advertise a rental property on that are not as expensive as daft?

Many thanks,
John

HI John, I don't know if the property you're renting is in Ireland or abroad. But circa €60 from Daft is not a bad price and the ad lasts for 12 months. I use DoneDeal @ €10.00 but the ad lasts only 90 days. More people would search Daft than DoneDeal as far as property rental is concerned. Our rental property is in Spain and we use it during the summer and it's only off season rental we're hoping to rent out. Therefore, DoneDeal is for us at the moment, but if we were renting the apartment for high season, we'd be using Daft. [Just my opinion]

Daft would be top of most renters sites, so I think €60 is money well spent (unlike the PRTB registration!)

Thanks all. Daft certainly seems to still be the goto site for rentals so have coughed up and am getting a good response so far.

Where are you based? If near a large employer of your target tenants, I'd call the HR and ask if they have people moving who are looking for rentals.

Back