Best pellet boiler stove

Kilconleagirl

Hi there,

We are looking at pellet boiler stoves, we have about 19 radiators and it will be our only form of heating and will be placed in the kitchen /living area, we think 20kw would be enough to meet our needs, we have just upgraded the windows to treble glaze and will be insulating the house shortly.

Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what brand stove would best suit our needs and do the pellet stoves heat the radiators as good as the oil burner?

Your advice is appreciated

I only asked because I know someone who was having awful problems because of damp pellets. At least that's what they were told. A few years ago now and i've a funny feeling they never really solved it. Sorry I cannot give you more of an insight. Have no idea if that heating type system took off or not.

I only asked because I know someone who was having awful problems because of damp pellets. At least that's what they were told. A few years ago now and i've a funny feeling they never really solved it. Sorry I cannot give you more of an insight. Have no idea if that heating type system took off or not.
+1

Back