Best pay as you go package?

There was a website which allowed you to put in your usage details & it came up with suggestions for the best deals - but I can't remember it, can anyone help? I use my (basic) phone for texting & the very few calls - except to Australia . I'm currently just using pay as you go on vodafone, but is there a monthly package which would save me money. Currently putting in about €30 a month & get so many free txts, calls including international minutes etc. Anyone any suggestions?
Thanks

There was a website which allowed you to put in your usage details & it came up with suggestions for the best deals - but I can't remember it, can anyone help?

Have you read ?

I use my (basic) phone for texting & the very few calls - except to Australia . I'm currently just using pay as you go on vodafone, but is there a monthly package which would save me money. Currently putting in about €30 a month & get so many free txts, calls including international minutes etc. Anyone any suggestions?
Thanks

3 charge 12 cent per minute to Australian mobiles via 3's gocall.ie service.

Thank you CiaranT I'll have a good read thru that - there are so many tarifs that its confusing. I don't have a smart phone (maybe I'm not smart enough!). I'm on vodafone pre pay at the minute & I've opted into the free minutes because I ring Australia & the UK mobiles & even before opting in I've found it very cheap. But I will have a look & see what I think is best for me.

Back