Best Online share dealing provider UK shares

Turbury

Who do you find is the best on-line provider for share dealing for UK shares (and possibly Irish also).
Not too concerned about fess unless they are absolutely ridiculous, more interested in accurate/live data and good reliable service with good tel. support. I know that some UK providers don't allow non-UK residents to set up accounts - e.g Iweb. and I also know that some Irish providers are not very good because I have tried them e.g Sharewatch.

YOU NEED A UK ADDRESS AND A UK BANK ACCOUNT TO SET UP AN ACOUNT.i RESENTLY JOINED ETRADE UK WITH GREAT DIFFICULTY. THE IRISH BROKERS ARE TOO EXPENSIVE AND YOU CANNOT SET STOPS WHICH ARE VITAL AND ARE NOT VERY GOOD GENERALLY ON INFORMATION OR CHARTS . ITHINK IT IS REALLY SAD THAT WE CANNOT COMPETE WITH THE BRITS OR THE YANKS ON INTERNET TRADING

www.sharewatch.com are the best.

They're based in Scotland but they have lots of customers in Ireland. I've used them loads of times and they are very efficient for Irish and UK trades.

You can set up an account quite easily, and the trades are cheap.

www.sharewatch.com are the best.

They're based in Scotland but they have lots of customers in Ireland. I've used them loads of times and they are very efficient for Irish and UK trades.

You can set up an account quite easily, and the trades are cheap.

do not use sharewatch!!!
You may think their 20 euro online execution fee is relatively cheap, but it never works. A huge amount of popular stocks are never available for purchase/sale on the online platform so you gotta ring them up and pay 40 euro execution!!
im in the process of leaving them and moving elsewhere.

Back