Best MP3 Player with Radio

You could always get an iPod and one of those cute little radio remote yokes on the phone wires.

I bought the Creative Zen with the colour screen. I think it's 20 gig (don't know if that's the correct spec) It cost approx. €250 and holds 10,000 songs. Nice radio on it as well. For battery life, sound quality etc, in my experience, it surpasses the IPod.

I have an I-audio X5 30 gig. www.iaudiophile.net (€300 last december) radio is very good. It is also supported by Rockbox opensource firmware (www.rockbox.org). Sound/build quality beats an I-sh**t to a pulp.

I also purchased a Creative Vision M 30gig (€320) last week. Again the quality is far better than the I-sh**t. Very good radio and excellent video capability

S.B.

I have an ipod nano with a iPod Radio Remote attachment Love it , tiny & discreet -wouldnt have brought my old mp3 travelling this one is so small im only worried ill forget i have it

I just bought a Creative Muvo V200 with FM tuner, 1 gig aka holds 500 songs.
Got it for €81 on komplett.ie. its the bees knees. Simple and non over-complicated.

Even comes with a layard for walking / jogging.

Chap in peats said if you run alot with an MP3 player its susceptible to problems due to the moisture getting in. I'll take the chance.

For anyone interested, Argos have reduced the price of a Creative Zen Sleek Photo 20GB to half price 156 euro.
512 9759
not as good a deal as I first thought( but not bad) it is 199 on creative.ie

Back