Best coffee

Firefly

Anyone try any good coffees lately? I bought a bag of Fallon&Byrne Espresso House Blend at the weekend and it's gorgeous. 7 quid though! Bought it in that new(ish) food shop down from Tower Records (which is fab btw).

Firefly.

I lash out on...

Amaroy Premium Ground Colombian Coffee 1.79 (sic) in Aldi.

Because I'm worth it ;-) !

Instructions:
Pinch nostrils prior to gulping.

I lash out on...

Amaroy Premium Ground Colombian Coffee 1.79 (sic) in Aldi.

Because I'm worth it ;-) !

Instructions:
Pinch nostrils prior to gulping.

I've had to go to decaf of late - did a count one day and realised that I'd had 13 mugs of coffee (coffee replaced the cigarettes in my life) - now drink Kenco Decaf which I have to say I like - mind you it was worse then giving up cigarettes, shakes and shivers all over! :eek:

luigilavazza7tt.gif
[broken link removed]
Piú lo mandi giú, e piú ti tira su! :)

I bought some Lavazza last year when in France and find it only OK tbh. That Fallon & Byrne stuff is magic but at 7 yoyo a pop I think it's reserved for Sun mornings!

The bewleys instand gold and rich roasts are v.nice.
Apart from that a nice strong columbian, coffee that is :)

Lavazza, or better again, Illy. Some of the Tesco stuff is ok for the plunger.

boaters range of flavored coffee. Im sure Ive seen the products elsewhere but theyre definitely in avoca if youre near one. Have tried the sticky toffee and french vanilla and currently on a pack of double choc mocha... all delish.

:eek: :D @ Zapatista!!!

Mr Mo has recently converted to Jacobs Krönung in our house, as recommended by Polish friends of ours. Personally I think all coffee tastes like it has been passed through the gut of a weasel and would far prefer a cup of Earl Grey.

Definitely Illy coffee, it's the best around by far - unfortunately, apart from Lavazza, you can't get any of the other good Italian coffees in Ireland.

But how are you cooking it?

Mrs. R. uses a cafetiere and will only have Douwe Egberts filter in it.
I only drink espresso (from the Gaggia, doncha know) and as Dr. M. &c have said, only Lavazza will do.
The Germans I work with drink Jacobs something or other filtered and it's not bad either.

So please also say method with brand...

Definitely Illy coffee, it's the best around by far - unfortunately, apart from Lavazza, you can't get any of the other good Italian coffees in Ireland.

I saw Gaggia coffee on sale in Arnott's today, not sure if it qualifies as a "good Italian coffee".

Back