Best Business Account

discovery101

Hi there....looking for advice on best freelancer business account ?? irish retail banks or the likes of N26, charges, fees etc.

Thank you.

"Best" in what way(s) exactly?
Are you sure that you need a "business" account at all?
If so, why?

Any use?
That is what I have ben asking myself!!! is it not the convenience of keeping your business and personal transaction seperate?

That is what I have ben asking myself!!! is it not the convenience of keeping your business and personal transaction seperate?
A separate account for your business is definitely a good idea. That can just be any separate bank account. The main banks label some accounts as 'personal' and some as 'business'. The distinction is just marketing. The business ones do offer extra services but cost a lot more, which as a freelancer you may not need.

A separate account for your business is definitely a good idea. That can just be any separate bank account. The main banks label some accounts as 'personal' and some as 'business'. The distinction is just marketing. The business ones do offer extra services but cost a lot more, which as a freelancer you may not need.
Thanks for the reply......no i doin't need any extra services and i hate the idea of having to pay for two separate accounts......i doin't have massive money coming and going so maybe i will stick to a personal one so.

Back