Best Annual Travel Insurance 2021

Armada

Hi Folks,

Can anyone recommend an annual policy for a couple, with very good cover at the moment? I understand a lot if T&Cs have changed re: Covid.
Rental car hire excesses not required (or winter sports/golf)

Thank you

Slightly off topic but l heard one of the travel experts say to check your E111 cert/card entitlements following Covid as changes have been made to what is covered on the continent and you may be caught short if unawares,

I have VHI Multitrip; only had to claim once but everything was fully covered with minimal fuss.

I had cover with Chubb via my Aviva home and car policies. Excellent cover imo. Make sure you have cancellation, baggage and theft cover. Some policies restrict these, particularly where you have medical cover already, in my experience.

Thanks Everyone,
We used to use VHI multi trip (or Laya) for worldwide cover, but when it lapsed we didn’t renew last year. Also in the past I used Blue for car hire excess etc.. Think Blue are multitrip.com now. Several options and upgrades to choose from.
Thankfully never needed to claim from any of them. This is nearly as confusing now as renewing health insurance.

Back