Best 43 inch tv

Boredinisolatio

Looking to upgrade our Sony Bravia (2008) we have surround sound built in but it only ever worked when watching DVD player .
I did see a Sony Bravia for €900 + but didn’t have the same spec as cheaper Samsung or LG
It’s not used for gaming just general tv watching (movies , music channels etc) so basically a smart tv with good sound
Thanks

+1 for Samsung.

I had a very bad experience with LG and I will never purchase one of their TVs again.

There are a lot of Hisense tvs around with great specs but they are cheap for a reason. Their quality control doesn't seems to be up to much.

Watch out for some older models that look great value. They may not be compatible with some apps, so Disney App may not work or RTÉ player (hit and miss anyway). You can get around this with Chrome cast.

if you don't fancy forking out anything for a telly, Virgin are offering a 43" TV with a 12 month 63 EUR contract (internet & TV). You get what you pay for, as they say, but it might be okay for your needs.

if you don't fancy forking out anything for a telly, Virgin are offering a 43" TV with a 12 month 63 EUR contract (internet & TV). You get what you pay for, as they say, but it might be okay for your needs.
Do you have to be a new customer to avail of this offer ?

Back