Beneficiary looking for the trustees of the Denny Alcoba Trust

Kamonlas

Good day everyone, I'm new to the forum and was wandering if anyone here could please advice me in settling a complicated matter. Its regarding my grandfather's estates which is under Trust in the isle of Mann. My father out of pure spite has continuously refused to give me the contact information regarding the trustees. I inherited my grandfather's estates, instead of him is that my dad is a con-artist, a thief and not a very good person. I've only recently found out about this from my mother and an old friend of my grandfather. The difficulty of the situation increases as I'm in Thailand and have been most my life, it was my father's way of isolating me from my family in England and the Trustees from contacting me. I'm simply wandering if anyone here knows a way to search a trust by name or any other method of finding the Trustees?

My knowledge of the trust is greatly limited, i only know of the name Denny Alcoba Trust and that I'm the only beneficiary of the trust.

If the Trustees can be found i can verify my identification when i meet them with my passport and birth certificate in England.

OP, this is a website based mainly on Irish issues. Saying all this, it does appear that you are going to have to use the services of a fairly large legal firm (solicitors) who would act on your behalf. Be prepared legal work in this regard will cost you quite a bit of money, but as the beneficiary of a will, and if there are any funds there, the costs should be liable from the estate of your grandfather.

However, saying all this the fact that it is a trust in the Isle of Man, makes matter considerably more difficult, where issues are kept relatively confidential and private.

Back