Benalmadena late November

Lane7

I would appreciate any insight into what the weather is like in Benalmadena late in November. We are considering going there with our 2 year old active little girl. Is it a good spot for small kids? Any recommendations for apartments that are fairly central? I've been told about the Sunset Beach Club - has anybody any experience of this apart/hotel please?

Was there last march for st. patricks festival in bonanza sq, really a very quiet area, not much open as too early in season but Im assuming November would be the same,

was with a group who had booked in ben a soul (?) apartments and they were acceptable for the €100 per apartment.

I used to live there, weather in November can be very good but could also be rain, imwas sun bathing on Christmas day a couple a years ago

love benalmadena, dont know about weather, but there is loads for a two year old,big park with birds roaming around, sea world and sea life, a good zoo in fungerlola 20 mins away. you have to appreciate that an amount of places will closed as it is out of season, If you are like us the holiday is based around the kids now. i stayed in acorsur but you would need to shop around. i intend to go back in april with 3 year old and 10month old. our wee one loved it last time and she was just short of two

I think that there will be more to do in nearby Torremolinos than Benalmadena. I found Benalmadena very quiet.

Sunset beach club are fab.. really good for families.. spotless, near to everthing/short taxi ride if not into the walking.. close to Tivioli park. lovely walks along the promenade..

Thanks for the replies
SUEMOO1, are the apartments in Sunset Beach very small - they look it on the website and there aren't great reviews about the little bedrooms with just sliding doors??

Thanks for the replies
SUEMOO1, are the apartments in Sunset Beach very small - they look it on the website and there aren't great reviews about the little bedrooms with just sliding doors??

I agree, went there last year on a golf trip. Thought the hotel was terrible, bedroom I had was like a step in wardrobe with a chevron strip on the step to remind you of the trip hazard :eek:. 24 hr Square is to be avoided at night-time, definately not for kids. The marina is quite nice with some good restaurants.

Styed in the Hotel Alay last November - 2 kids from 9mts to 5 years. Right across from the beach, very quiet and weather was perfect. Every day was dry, gentle breeze with temps 22 - 26. Still got burnt !!!!!!!!!!!! Port & dock area is very nice at night time for a stroll but wrap up - chilly at night time.
Enjoy.

Back