Beauty Courses

ftb_lee

Hey, Apologies if this has been discussed before but find anything recent on the subject!
I'm considering doing a few part time beauty courses - Spray Tanning, Make up and Manicure / pedicure etc. Have done Gel nails with the Academy before but they don't seem to do the other courses i want.
Just wondering if anyone could help me out by recommending a few places?

Sorry that would have been helpful! I'm in dublin so anywhere around here at all

The latest entry date for this spray tanning course in 20th Sept 09

[broken link removed]

Thanks Cat, I actually did my gel nail course with them so was thinking of going ahead with the tanning there too might pop down to their open day. I was looking at their other courses and they don't seem to be ITEC. You know anywhere that does a good nail technician or manicure course thats ITEC accredited? same for Make up?

Have you looked at SCD - Senior College Dun laoghaire? They have a good reputation for beauty courses.

Hi Deirdra, Just had a look there, they've a few good ones alright. A lot of them that i've seen that i like offer a certificate at the end from the college, would it make a big difference if i had college certs as opposed to Itec or similiar? I'm just worried I'll spend a fortune on courses and at the end it'll stand for nothing if they're not ITEC

Back