Beauty Courses

ftb_lee

Hey, Apologies if this has been discussed before but find anything recent on the subject!
I'm considering doing a few part time beauty courses - Spray Tanning, Make up and Manicure / pedicure etc. Have done Gel nails with the Academy before but they don't seem to do the other courses i want.
Just wondering if anyone could help me out by recommending a few places?
Thanks

Sorry that would have been helpful! I'm in dublin so anywhere around here at all

The latest entry date for this spray tanning course in 20th Sept 09

[broken link removed]

Thanks Cat, I actually did my gel nail course with them so was thinking of going ahead with the tanning there too might pop down to their open day. I was looking at their other courses and they don't seem to be ITEC. You know anywhere that does a good nail technician or manicure course thats ITEC accredited? same for Make up?

Have you looked at SCD - Senior College Dun laoghaire? They have a good reputation for beauty courses.

Hi Deirdra, Just had a look there, they've a few good ones alright. A lot of them that i've seen that i like offer a certificate at the end from the college, would it make a big difference if i had college certs as opposed to Itec or similiar? I'm just worried I'll spend a fortune on courses and at the end it'll stand for nothing if they're not ITEC