BDO rejection

aibredress

Hi All,

Just need a bit of advice, we received the rejection letter from BDO and haven't sent the accept or reject letter back, you have 20 days to do this. I take it I send the letter back confirming rejection?

but we are worried about the 20 days, as I think it is along the lines that if you dont reject we taking this as acceptance?

I have long argued that this document is irrelevant.

But if you want to reject it and send it back, do so. It costs you nothing.

Brendan

I have long argued that this document is irrelevant.

But if you want to reject it and send it back, do so. It costs you nothing.

Brendan
It is relevant in the event that you choose to go to the FSPO though. The FSPO staff won't proceed unless they receive a copy of your acknowledgement of rejection.

Hi SS
I hadn't realised that. I had assumed that the rejection itself was sufficient. I don't remember doing that in the few cases I was involved with.

Brendan

Hi SS
I hadn't realised that. I had assumed that the rejection itself was sufficient. I don't remember doing that in the few cases I was involved with.

Brendan
The FSPO would not allow our complaint to proceed to investigation stage without a copy of confirmation that we had rejected the findings of the Appeals Panel. To be honest I also had thought it was useless but it clearly has some reasoning behind it.

The FSPO will require copies of signed 'acceptance/rejection' letter's relating to an appeal.

This is critical as the date on which these documents are signed marks a 'point of impact' for both parties concerned i.e. a contract of agreement between both parties.

Back