We have large (2m high) combined radiator / towel rack units (chrome) in bathroom of a nearly new house we moved into a couple of years ago. These rads seem to have two regular control knobs at the bottom, rather than the usual valve and lock shield combination that are on all the other radiators.
Is there a trick to using these knobs? I only recently noticed them when I was trying to bleed the system (the towel racks in the two top floor bathrooms are not heating all the way to the top and I haven't succeeded in bleeding them all the way - still cold at the very top few inches).
Any help appreciated.
Is there a trick to using these knobs? I only recently noticed them when I was trying to bleed the system (the towel racks in the two top floor bathrooms are not heating all the way to the top and I haven't succeeded in bleeding them all the way - still cold at the very top few inches).
Any help appreciated.