Bathroom installation quote - is it reasonable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mary

can you PM his details to me too! We need to get a bathroom and ensuite done and we're in same area as yourself...

when you get a second, I would be most grateful, hard to find good tilers!

cheers m

Hi marycanary

Any chance you could PM me this guys details?

I'm thinking of getting some work done

Thanks

:)

Hi Mary

can you PM his details to me too! We need to get a bathroom and ensuite done and we're in same area as yourself...

when you get a second, I would be most grateful, hard to find good tilers!

cheers m

If you both PM dodo he should be able to supply the contact details.

Ontherun and Marycanary, I would be very grateful for the nos. of the workmen you recommend.

Many thanks

KerryMay

Could someone that got the PM for this chap's details post to the new "recommendations" thread in Homes & Gardens?

I am similarly getting quotes for around the 7k mark for a bathroom refit, including tiling, disposal of existing stuff and installing shower. I have to supply tiles, grout and adhesive on top of that. I kind of felt it was a bit much so glad I came on here - if anyone could PM me details of Dublin plumbers they'd recommend, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

i'm getting plumbing work done on my house, this includes fitting 2 bathrooms, moving radiators, installing solar panels, fitting heating & plumbing for new extension, adding new radiators etc...all this is costing me 8.6k.

all this is being done in Dublin.

if you want the plumber's details pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back