Banks/Vulture Funds may be unable to enforce judgments more than 6 years old!

Barristers can take instructions from clients directly in certain circumstances without the client having to go through a Solicitor.
That's interesting.

I tried to get a few barristers to quote me for a question on a pretty abstract point of law, no litigation involved.

They all either didn't get back to me or refused!

For completeness:

Barristers can take instructions from clients directly in certain circumstances without the client having to go through a Solicitor.

Thank you, I was aware of this but didn't want to add fuel to the fire so to speak , indeed Barrister's and SC list wether they can engage through direct access on the law society website. In my own case , I went through my solicitor.

That's interesting.

I tried to get a few barristers to quote me for a question on a pretty abstract point of law, no litigation involved.

They all either didn't get back to me or refused!
In all honesty I was aware if this , but didn't want to go off topic and unfortunately there was an effort to deflect from my initial OP . But it is worth noting access is not available in all cases and individual Barristers and SC state this on their profiles .

I'm not sure when direct access rules changed but more likely after you had attempted to seek advice

Back