Bank Statements & Minister Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaySomething

I'm putting this post here in advance of the official statements being issued.

Apparently there's a media briefing at 4pm in advance of the Minister's public statement at 6.30pm.

I also hear that the banks decided not to release their statements in time for Leader's questions earlier.

Let's see what they have to say...

I'm heading into the dail this evening for the ff motion. It's been delayed til 7pm, if anyone else wants to go.

From Twitter Paul Colgan (TV3) - AIB says all tracker redress and compensation to be completed by end March 2018

Bank of Ireland to commence tracker compensation from 10th November. CEO "unreservedly" apologises to customers affected

KBC "sincerely" apologises to tracker customers. Reckons 200-600 people to be identified.

Ulster Bank commits to refunding and compensating tracker customers by end of June 2018. Initial payment of €50k to those who lost homes.

PTSB says tracker refunds to be completed by end of year. Remaining customers moved to correct rates next Tuesday

Going to cost KBC 40-60 million ............490 customers identified..............another 200-600 may be impacted...expects to have identified vast majority by year end , payment and redress begins early November

Bank of Ireland says it will compensate 4,300 tracker customers by end of 2017.

KBC

KBC said that around 490 customers were affected, but anticipated another 200 to 600 could be.

It expects to have paid back everyone by the end of the year.

“KBC fully acknowledges the past errors that occurred in relation to Tracker Mortgages should not have happened, were wrong and we sincerely apologise for this once again,” it said.

I still think BOI are really dragging their heels.

There's still the issue of disputed cohorts. The Central Bank seems to have identified impacted cohorts which BOI are not making much of a commitment at all to address them, other than... "in line with the requirements of the Central Bank’s Tracker Examination Framework, (we) will continue to review whether other customers should be included in the compensation process". The battle continues.

PTSB says tracker refunds to be completed by end of year. Remaining customers moved to correct rates next Tuesday

@LadyHB any mention of PTSB Customers with the rate/margin issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back