Bank Sale of house-how to approach

Madilla

I had seen a house advertised on an estate agents website but when I enquired was advised it had gone sale agreed last year but inadvertently left on the website. On enquiring further it seems there are some difficulties which needed to be overcome but should soon be sorted in order to allow the sale to proceed. There are owner occupies in some of the houses for many years on this small estate of 6 houses. It seems that that there are two other houses which were rented but have just been vacated & these will be put on the market as soon as the issues with the sale agreed house have been resolved. These houses have all been taken over from the builder by the bank. I believe the bank is possibly Ulster Bank. The estate agent advises that they will not consider any offers at this stage & that there are two underbidders who are interested in these houses when they come on the market.I am just wondering if is any way I could approach the bank directly as I would be very interested in trying to negotiate where I could rent the house until a sale would go through if I made them an offer which was acceptable to them and how I might go about addressing my request to the bank?

Back